Vollzeit Senior Paid Social Media Manager (m/f)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 26 million members in 14 countries on three continents. In less than 5 years on the market, we have grown to more than 219 million Euros in annual sales, and the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Senior Paid Social Media Manager (m/f). In this position, you will be responsible for leading our team of paid social media specialists, orchestrating our social media campaigns for all 14 Westwing countries and allocating our global social media budget across countries and campaigns.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Enhancing our current social media campaigns and supervising the development, set-up and performance analysis of new ad campaigns for all 14 Westwing countries
- Allocating our global social media budget across countries and campaigns in the most cost-effective way
- Constantly pushing to be at the edge of social media: Identifying the latest ad formats for each social media channel – also the ones that just arise – as well as tools to measure the success of campaigns. Making sure we are early adapters and developing the market from the front
- Driving tests of different social media campaigns against control groups, drawing conclusions, taking actions upon it and ensuring that they get executed
- Building a strong team in which everyone knows his stuff like a true pro when it comes to setting up social media campaigns for different channels (mainly Facebook, Instagram) and monitoring the key performance
- Collaborating intensively with social media companies such as Facebook
- Working very closely together with our content marketing leadership team, our editorial content teams, the scaling teams, our analysts and our 14 Westwing countries
You come with:
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and high motivation
- Several years of experience in paid social media marketing from an agency or company with high standards in cutting-edge social media activities
- Excellent skills in all Facebook / Instagram native analytics and management tools
- Strong analytical and structured approach to work, excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with creative as well as analytical team members
- Very good English language skills
- An amazing team and an amazing opportunity to shape our beautiful content
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team you will love to work with
- An inspirational way of working and creating great materials for multiple countries
Moosacher Str. 88