Freie Mitarbeit Social Media Co-ordinator (f/m)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
My large global client is looking for a German speaking Social Media Co-ordinator required to join to their Central European team. The right candidate will be required for managing the Social Media networks, crating content and managing the community engagement, and assisting the Sr Merchandiser & Promotions with various tasks around on-site Merchandising and E-mail Marketing.
The candidate will be someone who is quick to learn, very hands-on, has a strong attention to detail and works well as part of a team. This role would need to suit someone who is passionate about Social Media, online promotional campaigns, email marketing and travel with essential experience. The candidate must have very strong communication skills and have a passion for communicating with customers.
This role will give you the opportunity to build knowledge and experience in the digital space and especially Social Media Marketing, working with a variety of stakeholders to successfully drive our Social Media networks.
Coordinate/execute Social Media Marketing for Central Europe:
Manage the day-to-day engagement and content on all social media channels, working with the EMEA Social Media Team and Central Europe Merchandising team. The role is responsible for ensuring the overall strategy is being followed, the content is relevant to our customers and customer feedback will be taken care of.
This will include all activities related to Social Media Marketing:
– Sourcing relevant deals to support overall objectives & support marketing campaigns
– Creating/localising posts and scheduling content based on the overall strategy
– Working closely with the social media specialist to set the tone of voice for Germany, and localised social media strategy/activity
– Handling Customer feedback and escalate to the respective teams
– Engaging pro-actively with the fan base, and with travel groups in social media, responding to comments and providing advice
– Reporting on overall performance of social media platforms on a monthly basis, feeding into the social media reporting structure
– Supporting the social media specialist in creating and project managing social media campaigns for DE, or on EMEA wide campaigns where DE is included
– Working with Merchandisers & Localisation on ad hoc queries
Assist with Merchandising campaigns and Email Marketing programs:
These tasks will vary but can include the following or other
– Updating and maintaining pages with relevant deals using a variety of tools
– Identification/reporting of storefront issues
– User Acceptance Testing of new Merchandising pages
– Liaising with Production Merchandising team when needed
– Create briefings for the Email Production team based on Merch calendar
– Manage copy/designs/image selection of the merchandising emails
– Approve Emails and manage deployments
– Language skills: German Native, fluency in English (additional fluency in Dutch welcome but not essential)
– Bachelor degree in an appropriate area; Communications, Marketing, Business,, Media, IT ideally with 1+ years working experience in online marketing/merchandising/social media, or customer facing in a corporate environment
– Experience in social media marketing, and demonstrable digital/social media knowledge ins a plus
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
– Ability to work in a cross-functional team, culturally diverse organization
– HTML and Photoshop knowledge is a plus
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation.PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Gehalt: 70.00 – 85.00 £ /pro Tag