Teilzeit Social Media Executive (m/w)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
You: An energetic, personable and motivated professional with superb communication and digital marketing skills
Us: A young social enterprise and team who thinks that development and aid should be done better. With clients and partners at almost all major NGOs and donors worldwide we aim to be a disruptive change maker in the most important business there is – creating a fairer, more open, better world.
If you, like us, think that the development and aid sector is often too slow, not professional enough then we love to hear from you. MzN International works to make doing good better by delivery professional services to UN, NGOs and governmental agencies. We work cross-themes; connecting knowledge, capacity and great ideas.
You find MzN International a young, entrepreneurial, flexible place, where you are in charge of your own career. Learn from committed colleagues and partners and help us in making doing good, better!
What to expect and how you can help
We offer professional services to the global development and humanitarian sector. We also advocate for this sector to professionalize, be more open and change. We also produce a mix of research and advocacy material to build a better development and aid sector and we have a sustainable, self-financing business model to do it. You can help us get the word out!
We deliver open training courses around the world. You can help by making this offering known through paid and organic media on all social networks.
No bureaucracy here: you’ll get the tools you need, the support we can give – and do your work!
- Develop and execute social campaigns for paid and organic media on all social networks.
- Work closely with all consultants and clients to translate marketing goals and media objectives into impactful campaigns on social networks.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media programs, analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
- Establish new social channels as warranted and build online events/campaigns that foster excitement and increase response rates.
- Advocate the value of social media and help educate clients, partners and internal teams on the latest developments and capabilities in this fast-growing media channel
- Help us Apply social media knowledge and creativity to brainstorming and strategy sessions. Be there in our team meetings and input your ideas!
- Support our consultants, staff and the managing director create content in the form of short videos, journalistic writing and other content.
Skills & Experience you need
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and tools
- Able to write concisely and present ideas confidently
- A keen curiosity for all things social, digital and mobile
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Excellent understanding of digital fundamentals and research
- Excellent copywriting and communications skills with some experience with photography and video preferred. Liaise with video and photo production professionals to create content
This part time position is based in our new office in Hamburg or Dubai. You will be paid a competitive salary based on your experience, plus be offered a comprehensive training scheme.