Vollzeit Social Media Manager, Amazon Original Series (m/w)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
As Social Media Manager you will own, develop and execute the social strategy for a key Amazon Original show. With the goal of increasing brand and series awareness, engagement and demand generation for the show. Whilst the role is focused on a DE Original show, it has a global purview that will be focused across a range of social channels. You must have a proven track-record on creating and owning high-impact social strategies and a proficiency in a variety of social media tools including community management and paid media management, as well as the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Candidates should be effective communicators, highly organized and collaborative. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Develop, manage and execute global community and content strategies for a key Amazon Original show.
- Manage social media accounts that will include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Responsible for content creation and copy-writing
- Evaluate the performance of all social media campaigns, with weekly reporting and optimization
- Manage social media budget and create analytics to quantify and qualify effectiveness of interactive campaigns.
- Identify trends and new technology in mobile and influencer partnerships to help us stay ahead of the curve.
- Monitor, report and evaluate social copywriting and community management industry trends and competitor activity
- Collaborate and maintain close relationship with cross-functional teams to maximize reach of social media efforts and ensure alignment across channels and teams, including other marketing verticals, e.g. International Marketing and PR.
For the role we expect:
- Business experience of social media strategy
- Design and delivery of cross-channel social strategies for large-scale campaigns
- Deep understanding of major social media platforms including analytics and business manager tools
- Experience finding, targeting, and mobilizing online opinion leaders
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills in English and German (German fluent level)
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, team-oriented, ability to work with a wide range of internal departments
- Relentlessly high standards with impeccable attention to detail
- Must be willing and able to travel on a regular basis.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
- Experience in the entertainment (Film/TV) industry; knowledge of the DE entertainment market
- Experience in Photoshop and Premiere preferred
This is an amazing opportunity to implement and execute social strategy across platforms to attract, engage and delight customers in the exciting streaming media industry.