Vollzeit Social Media Manager, Amazon Video (m/w)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Amazon’s Video team is looking for a highly-motivated, innovative and results-oriented Social Media Manager to join the team, and help grow our business through creative and engaging social media strategies
As Social Media Manager you will own, develop and execute the social strategy for a key Amazon Original show. With the goal of increasing brand and series awareness, engagement and demand generation for the show. You should have a proven track-record on creating and owning high-impact social strategies with a wide-range of recognized entertainment brands and a proficiency in a variety of social media tools including community management and paid media management, as well as the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
This is an amazing opportunity to implement and execute social strategy across platforms to attract, engage and delight customers in the exciting streaming media industry.
For this role we require:
- Solid experience in customer facing online marketing management in an international environment
- Proven record of delivering results in an e-commerce, subscription or online advertising environment
- German native speaker and excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Project management skills and the ability to work on different projects in parallel
- Outstanding communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to excel in a lean, fast-paced work environment – hands-on mentality as well as self-initiative and self-confidence is a must
Further qualification would be a plus:
- Experience with Brand Management
- Knowledge of film & TV, the entertainment market place and new platforms
- Familiarity with databases and SQL
Candidates should be effective communicators, highly organized and collaborative. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Develop, manage and execute global community and content strategies for a key Amazon Original show.
- Manage social media accounts that will include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Vine and YouTube.
- Responsible for content creation and copy-writing
- Evaluate the performance of all social media campaigns, with weekly reporting and optimization
- Manage social media budget and create analytics to quantify and qualify effectiveness of interactive campaigns.
- Identify trends and new technology in mobile and influencer partnerships to help us stay ahead of the curve.
- Monitor, report and evaluate social copywriting and community management industry trends and competitor activity
- Collaborate and maintain close relationship with cross-functional teams to maximize reach of social media efforts and ensure alignment across channels and teams, including other marketing verticals, e.g. International Marketing and PR.
It is also expected that the successful candidate will be able to utilize experiences to influence the broader business across Amazon Video and the broader Amazon business as appropriate. The nature of this role requires a close working relationship with teams in Germany, UK and US.