Vollzeit Social Media Manager (m/w)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Thanks to our eCommerce expertise and can-do spirit we’ve become one of Europe’s biggest eCommerce companies in only a few short years. Today, Zalando operates in 15 countries. The core of our business is to be cutting edge in each and every of our fundamental pillars: fashion, internet technology and logistics. Zalando SE, which is based in Berlin, operates the international business and takes care of our business development, comprising of management, marketing, IT and administration
Social Media Manager
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and motivated Social Media Manager to join our Berlin based team who will be responsible for conception and execution of social media campaigns. This is an exciting new role within the company and therefore has the scope for real ownership and innovation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll develop and manage a social media growth strategy for our brand with defined metrics and a detailed road map. This will include fan base building activities as well as driving engagement and sales activities via social media
- You’ll tackle the key challenge in the beginning to establish first class social presences and deliver social media-led campaigns for all markets, helping to make campaigns think social media first
- You’ll be responsible for the planning and development of daily content for our social channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- You will be responsible for conception and execution of Social Media campaigns
- You’ll be able to identify new social spaces and develop launch strategies for these that contribute to our business objectives
- You’ll continuously assess emerging social media platforms, tools and trends and recommend innovative approaches to engage with both existing and potential followers
- You’ll have a minimum of 3-4 years‘ experience as a results-driven social media marketing professional.
- Your digital storytelling and copywriting skills are as advanced as your expertise on channel metrics and analytics.
- You’ll have extensive Social Network and Tech Experience potentially from Agencies or other Tech or very Brand Focused Companies.
- You have experience working with social media advertising and delivering reports of the results to senior management.
- You have a strong desire to be part of a highly driven and inspired team, to work in a start-up environment where you shape your own agenda, work highly independently and are guaranteed a high degree of freedom to shape and design your area of responsibility.
- Ideally you have a background in global retail, fashion and/or lifestyle, are commercially minded with a strong interest in starting this new venture from scratch.
- You’re a fluent English speaker, both verbally and in written form
- Boredom doesn’t get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
- A feel-good team: We don’t just work well together, we also like to get together after work
- A fulltime position, starting immediately
- Please apply by using the APPLY NOW Button, which you can find above.
- Applications can be in either German or English
- We are open to receiving applications throughout our entire recruitment process. Therefore please feel free to apply through the APPLY NOW button whilst this job is advertised online
- Email applications will not be considered, however if you have any questions please email enquiries only to samantha.lee-
We look forward to hearing from you!