Vollzeit Social Media Manager (m/w)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Our group is one of the worldwide leaders in high luxury skincare. Our products are renowned for their scientific expertise and their unparalleled commitment to quality and perfection. La Prairie stands for a unique combination of advanced science, sumptuous formulas, rare ingredients and attention to the details of luxury. La Prairie Group AG is 100% owned by Beiersdorf AG, Hamburg (Germany) since 1990.
For our Global Marketing Team with offices in Volketswil near Zurich, we are looking for a
Social Media Manager
Reporting to the Global Digital Marketing Manager, this position will play a key role in the development and implementation of La Prairie’s global digital roadmap, in which social media is a key hub of many of our activities.
- Leads the social media and content strategy of La Prairie, which are tightly integrated with our platforms and campaigns.
- Executes the aligned strategy by coordinating content production with our internal creative department and external agencies, in line with our global marketing calendar.
- Steers the social media calendar of our different platforms (facebook, Instagram, WeChat, twitter, Weibo, WeChat…) and ensures publication and media support.
- Manages our community management agency (ongoing briefing on brand and products, escalation processes, qualitative review…) and social/content agency partners.
- Collaborates with our PR/Communication department on influencer campaigns.
- Ensures production of social assets for our partners and retailers and develop our social commerce presence.
- Benchmarks and shares learnings, anticipates new and relevant developments.
- Reports performance of activities and defined channel KPIs.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing in an agency or corporate surrounding.
- Excellent knowledge of global and regional social media platforms, mechanics and strategies.
- Successful track record of success in managing global social campaigns.
- Knowledge of media buying and paid social campaigns setup is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, international mind-set, passionate and enthusiastic.
- Previous experience in the luxury industry is a plus.
- University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English proficiency is a must, Mandarin Chinese would be a strong added benefit.
As soon as possible
Industriestrasse 8, 8604 Volketswil, Zurich, Switzerland
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your full application to: Ms. Andrea Fust, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ref: SocialMedia