Freie Mitarbeit US SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY COORDINATOR – FREELANCE (M/F)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its sector is searching for a native English speaking Social Media Community Coordinator to cater the US market (approx. 15h/week).
The Social Media Community Coordinator represents the Company in selected external and relevant social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc.). Doing so you will help us establish diverse content and moderate social media comments.
• Communicate publically in our US targeted Social Media as “the brand”
• Correspond / interact with fans daily on according channels concerning the product in a conversational informal but
• Maintain the Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram etc; pages
• Share third party content to catch on trending topics
• Proven working experience in Social Media moderation, preferably international
• Demonstrable experience of the US Social Media market is obligatory
• Very strong communication skills.
• Self-motivated and positive attitude
• Expertise publishing or participating on blogs, social news, video/photo sharing, social networking applications, widgets /
gadgets and viral marketing campaigns
• Creative and ‘out of the box’ thinker
• Fluent in English (written and spoken); strong communication soft-skills
• French or German skills would be an asset
• Knowledge of Social Media law to keep in line with according country’s law situation would be desirable
Don’t be shy, apply!
Please send your application incl. references as well as your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to Recruitment.Germany@mindgeek.com or apply online at http://mindgeek.com/de/
We look forward to hearing from you!