Vollzeit Associate Manager Digital Brand Communications (m/w)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
For our eCommerce headquarter in Recklinghausen we are currently looking for an
Associate Manager Digital Brand Communications (m/w)
As Associate Manager Digital Brand Communications you are the main contact person and digital campaign process owner within the eCommerce team. You represent, protect, and elevate the brand in the digital landscape of our group of companies.
You are mainly responsible for creating and coordinating all digital campaign activities specific to a given brand and work in a close relationship with all other departments of eCommerce to ensure the overarching success of the team.
You are also responsible for planning and tracking the digital campaign budget for given brands and research cost-effective solutions as needed.
You will deliver on sales-driven KPI’s such as Visits, Conversion Rate, Return Rate and average basket, towards an overarching goal to increase brand consistency and integrity across the group’s eCommerce platforms and brick & mortar retail business. Besides, you will work very closely with the retail marketing teams across brands in order to ensure this. Especially, you will be cooperating with the retail marketing team of Foot Locker Europe in Vianen (Netherlands).
– Planning and execution of digital campaigns, promotions and activities of a brand
– eCommerce expert and go-to person for the retail brand marketing team and gate-keeper for consistency across digital and retail brand stories
– Brand Briefings, delivery coordination and guidance on execution across all other eCom departments and relevant support teams such as IS&T, Retail Marketing, and Product teams
– Creation and maintenance of different campaign plans (such as Roadmaps, Seasonal plan, etc.)
– Planning and controlling of the digital campaign budget, as well as advising on cost effective solutions as needed
– Planning and controlling of all main KPIs such as Visits, Conversion Rate, Return Rate and average basket
– Build strong relationships with all relevant internal stakeholders and external vendor partners: take part in all relevant meetings, establish dynamic and engaging working relations essential to the successful delivery of digital campaigns and initiatives (Brandstore, Brandweeks, campaigns, etc.)
– Participation in all relevant meetings like SPC Meeting, eCom Meetings, etc.
– Monitoring of all brandstores regarding seasonality, functions and market relevance
– Assistance at other marketing projects if needed
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar education like traineeship
– At least 3-7 years of experience in digital marketing or comparable eCom departments
– Advanced communication skills
– Proven project management skills and ability to drive, organise, and engage others in every phase of a project from conception to delivery
– Healthy assertiveness and ability to engage diverse parties into action towards results
– Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of numerical data
– Past budgeting experience is preferred
– Strong eye for detail and reliable, able to follow through on diverse simultaneous issues
– Creativity – proactive problem solving
– Strong conceptual skills in marketing and ability to influence marketing strategies
– Fluency in German and English required. Any other EU language is a strong value.
– Flexibility to travel at a high frequency between Vianen and Recklinghausen
– A dynamic and motivated team in an international working environment
– Challenging tasks with a lot of room for your ideas
– Expanding company with strong brands
– Fair pay with many benefits
Sounds just like you? Then become part of our team, where your ideas are heard and your goals are supported. If you are interested, please use our online application form on our career site .
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!