Vollzeit Content & Social Media Manager (m/f/d) Germany
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Our Vision: DRIVING A CAR – AS EASY AS LISTENING TO MUSIC.
Our innovative car subscription removes the boundaries between buying, leasing and financing a car. With more than 5 million potential customers in Germany, we meet the zeitgeist of a mass market, give our customers the freedom of owning a car with the flexibility they want, coupled with the convenience and simplicity of an online shopping experience and total peace-of-mind cost control.
We are a Grown-up (= adult startup) with proven processes, established partners (car manufacturers, car dealers, banks, service providers) and a team of experts, high performers and strong leaders. In February 2021, we reached another milestone: Cluno is now part of Cazoo (cazoo.co.uk), one of the fastest-growing digital companies and leading online car retailers in Europe and the UK. As the European headquarters, we will be responsible for Cazoo’s expansion in Europe from Munich, greatly widening our product offering and driving the digital transformation of car buying across Europe.
Become part of a fast-growing company, work with top talents, join us on this exciting journey and help drive the future of a highly innovative mobility offering! Your proven expertise, creative and innovative solutions and their implementation will contribute significantly to establishing a completely new understanding of car buying and mobility in the market, while exceeding our jointly set goals. Together, we write a new chapter of mobility history every day. That is why we are looking for you at our Munich location as a
Content & Social Media Manager (m/f/d) Germany
ASAP | Permanent position | Full-time
Exciting tasks await you here
“Creating value” is your guiding principle and can you bring thought leadership on how content helps build engagement, traffic, and conversion? We’re looking for an experienced Content & Social Media Manager (m/f/d) Germany to deliver world-class web and social content as part of an in-house brand content team. Are you a proven Content & Social Media Manager with a track record of driving high levels of customer engagement through high-quality content? If you have these qualities plus the proactivity, drive, and ambition to realise your vision, this role could be for you! Your tasks in detail:
- Writing copy for the Cluno/Cazoo website to clearly explain the propositions and move users along the customer decision journey as well as translating existing content on cazoo.co.uk into German and being responsible for editing, publishing and analysing (most content will not be written from scratch)
- Securing category-leading levels of customer engagement across brand pages and social media platforms
- Driving the social media strategy and using data to make optimisation decisions
- Owning the social media content calendar and producing social media assets
- Collaborating regularly with digital marketing/SEO teams, data/insight teams, product/UX teams as well as with CRM and paid performance teams
What you offer:
- Strong professional experience (at least 3 years) in building high levels of customer engagement across paid, owned and earned media and the ability to produce category-leading, best in class social media content
- Broad understanding of brand story-telling and excellent editorial and brand copywriting skills
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in eCommerce and B2C brand and marketing teams is a big bonus
- Great appetite for learning and self-improvement
- Automotive experience not essential
- Excellent German and English language skills
What sets Cluno apart:
- Interesting and ever-changing tasks that let you and Cluno grow.
- The foundation of a Grown-up – we have achieved a lot in the last 3 years, upon which you can build your own work.
- Working in a strong team with experienced colleagues from 20 different nations
- Centrally-located office in Munich, in the trendy Werksviertel/Ostbahnhof district with a great roof terrace (alpine view)
- MVV (train) ticket subsidy
- Prepaid Mastercard with monthly credit freely available
- Employee discount for our Cluno Auto subscription
You are a good fit for Cluno when:
- Teamwork is a source of inspiration, creates better results and connects you with your colleagues.
- You constantly learn and further educate yourself professionally and privately, generate new ideas and like to actively try them out.
- A dynamic environment with a grown-up mentality means a lot
- To you, the big picture is as important as the details
- Transparency for you means proactively communicating, providing insight and context, and keeping others informed