Vollzeit Digital Marketing Manager Social Media & Campaigns (m/f)
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Within the Adhesive Consumer and Craftsmen Unit, a global team of digital experts is responsible for developing the digital strategy and for driving its implementation. In a dynamic team environment you have the chance to shape our digital agenda and to unveil the power of digitalization for our brands and consumers.
What we offer
- Advancing of global Social Media strategy and associated brand activities
- Identifying of opportunities and potentials in Social Media: formulation of corresponding strategies and global steering of implementation projects
- Driving development of impactful digital brand communication concepts
- Collaborating with brands and regions, selecting and managing agencies and service providers
- Creating of performance and impact analysis, deduction of learnings and recommendations
- Conducting seminars, trainings and ensuring know-how transfer
- Acting as a change agent to drive the digital transformation of Henkel Consumer Adhesives
- Being an essential part of the global Digital Marketing Team that defines, develops and executes the digital strategy for Henkel Consumer Adhesives
Who we are looking for
- Excellent University degree, preferably in business administration, media management, or information science
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in FMCG/CPG marketing, e-commerce, start-up or digital agency context, experience in social media, digital brand campaign management and digital content marketing
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong business sense with understanding of digital concepts and approaches
- Solid understanding of digital trends, tools and social media platforms
- Persuasive communication, convincing and analytical skills to effectively interact with key stakeholders across functions, countries and external partners
- Goal oriented personality reliable in project management
- High level of passion for digital marketing and trends
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career