Praktikum Digital Marketing & Social Media Praktikum
Intern at Service Design Network
Want to work for the largest network of service design professionals in the world? Become part of our team and support the digital marketing activities to spread global awareness for Service Design and help building the international community.
The Service Design Network is looking for an outgoing, self-motivated and independent intern to support our digital marketing activities. This diverse role involves a mix of computer-based tasks and practical hands-on duties. As our marketing activities revolve around promoting all SDN projects you’ll have the chance to get a closer look at the work from different areas, giving you the opportunity to test, develop and work on your own ideas, too.
We are open to applications from all over the world. However, in order to be eligible for an internship at SDN, this needs to be a mandatory part of your academic studies. A proof of the mandatory character of the internship from your University and your study certificate should be provided with your application. You will also need to provide a valid work-permit for Germany.
Support the digital marketing activities (social media and Email marketing)
• Take responsibility for community management
• Experiment with and support the team in improving our marketing tools
• Support promotion and distribution of Service Design Network publications
• Communicate activities and report to the Digital Marketing Manager
• First experiences in the field of marketing and social media
• Very good communication and organisational skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
• Creative skills to generate new ideas and a knack for problem-solving
• Ability to support multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and to juggle multiple priorities
• Basic Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
• Background in Design, Marketing, PR or related field is preferred.
• You are highly reliable and work independently with minimal supervision
• You are able to maintain an overview while switching between different projects and responsibilities
• You are a team player and willing to support your colleagues with other projects in peak times
• You are a positive person who is willing to share ideas and opinions, and isn’t afraid of critique and compromise
• You are interested in service design and related disciplines.
• You will have the opportunity to proactively shape the future of a growing international organisation by enhancing our offerings with your support.
• An internship at SDN is a great opportunity to get to know the international community and the broad variety of projects.
• As an intern you will have a couple of key-responsibilities- but you will also have flexible time to get an overview or work on a self initiated project.
• The internship is limited to three month.
• 40 weekly working hours.
• The monthly salary is 500 Euro. You will have basic insurance.
• You have 2,5 days of holiday each month.
• Your desk would be at the headquarter of SDN (Josephstraße 33, 50678 Cologne Germany).
• You will work in an open-minded multi-national team of motivated young professionals. The HQ team office language is English.
The next internship period will be between August and November. For this period, please apply by July 15 2019.
If you are interested please send your application via email@example.com including:
• Motivation-letter explaining why you are the perfect match for this position
• Certificate of Studies
• Proof of mandatory character of internship from your University
• Dates of availability for the internship
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
And if you need any additional information please let us know.