Vollzeit European Social Media Manager (m/f/d) limited to 18 months
As a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, Olympus provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras as well as scientific solutions. The company’s award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus’ high-tech products help to make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling. More than 6,750 people work for Olympus in Europe in one of its 31 international offices. Apply now!
In you role as European Social Media Manager (m/f/d), your main responsibility is to secure the implementation and monitoring of our social media strategy and associated activities (community management, organic/paid advertising) at both headquarters (Hamburg) and regional level throughout EMEA.
Therefore, your tasks include:
- Further development of European social media direction in close cooperation with other headquarters marketing functions and regional Marketing Managers
- Creation of monthly editorial plans for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Ongoing creation and publishing of editorial content for social media channels (video, text, images)
- Community management for European social media channels (Instagram, YouTube)
- Creation and implementation of social advertising campaigns for the Olympus brand and selected camera and audio products along the overall marketing and sales strategy
- Steering of social advertising agency incl. budget ownership and KPI responsibility
- Steering of a dedicated working student and lateral leadership for a team of regional Marketing Managers with a focus on social media
- Consultant for regional social media activities (support of implementation and monitoring)
- University degree in Communications, Business or Marketing
- Min. 3 years working experience in social media, ideally on agency side and/or for consumer brands directly selling products or services to end customers
- Confidence with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and associated advertising options
- Fluency in English and ideally German
- Profound knowledge in office applications, technology savviness and interest in photography
- Willingness to work in an international, cross-cultural team across several countries and offices
- Excellent strategic and contextual thinking as well as good interpersonal skills
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare through our ‘Buttje & Deern’ partner
- Comprehensive company pension scheme
- Regular training courses
- Health care and medical check-ups
- Ticket for the Hamburg public transport network
Would you like to get in touch with us? Then use our online contact form.
We will be happy to send you further information and answer your questions. We look forward to your message.
Reference Number: 80007556-10032020