Vollzeit Global Social Media and Content Manager (m/f/d)
In Pflanzen steckt heilende Wirkung. Was steckt in Ihnen?
Bionorica is a leading supplier of herbal medicines and remedies both in Germany and worldwide. Researching and developing innovative herbal medicines fascinates us and gives us the motivation to continually extend our leading position in phytotherapy. Be part of our success Story!
The position for the department Global Digital Transformation is to be filled as soon as possible.
Global Social Media and Content Manager (m/f/d)
- Create, develop and execute social media and influencer marketing strategies, both organic and paid, in line with broader company goals and direction
- Act as the social media gatekeeper, ensuring that all posts ladder up to overarching social media strategy for each platform and overall brand strategy
- Leverage data, insights and industry/competitor trends to craft impactful strategies that support Bionoricas digital-first global marketing strategy
- Measure, listen, report and utilize consumer and business insights to inform future strategies and approaches
- Management of paid social, including ad setup, audience development, data analysis and ad optimization
- Oversee and collaborate with the different agencies and partners to create and deliver appealing and engaging content across all digital channels and platforms (social media and websites) that drive sales and awareness for our products
- Support in the professionalization and strategic (further) development of search engine optimization (SEO) for all Bionorica websites to increase digital visibility
- Analyze traffic/behaviour of visitors of our channels continually improving content and user experience
- Reporting – provide monthly reporting on performance for each social platform and website, highlight key insights and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related program or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in SMM/Content
- You are very familiar with the potentials and possibilities in the area of SMM/Content
- Knowledge of social media marketing tools such as Facelift, Buffer or Hootsuite
- Proven experience with developing new campaigns, executing and auditing established campaigns and providing recommendations and solutions to improve performance
- A genuine passion for digital and a natural curiosity about the development of the area
- Good understanding of business KPI`s and solution orientation
- Good knowledge of Russian and English language, German would be a plus
In addition to exciting tasks and an excellent work environment, we offer you the chance to make a difference with us.
Does this job sound interesting to you? We gladly receive your application!
Ms Andrea Katzenberger is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents stating the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.