Vollzeit Global Social Media Community Manager (m/f)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
To support the growth of our digital communities on various social media networks, we are looking for a Global Social Media Community Manager to join the Global Social Media Team based in Kaufering near Munich. Reporting to the Global Head of Social Media, you will be part of a young team of social media professionals within Hilti’s Global Digital Unit which strives to ensure excellence of all digital touchpoints our existing customers experience on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric, creative and highly motivated individual with profound experience in community management – both in regards to growth, engagement and development. A proven understanding of social media marketing on networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram is mandatory.
As Global Social Media Community Manager, your key responsibilities will be to develop and implement strategies, processes and initiatives for local social media teams across the world who are responsible for growing, engaging and developing social media communities on various platforms. Based on your experience and insights you will moreover closely collaborate with the other members of the Global Social Media team to create globally scalable initiatives that engage and enthuse Hilti’s communtities and customers. Furthermore, you will be responsible for influencer development and management and will act as liaison for local social media teams that are faced with critical community situations (e.g. shitstorms).
Apart from closely working with global, regional and local teams on implementing various social media initiatives, you’ll have both project ownership and responsibility for on-time delivery and quality in regards to social media community growth, engagement, development and analysis.
We are in the phase of expanding this young and energetic team and this is your opportunity to design and shape it with us.
- An insatiable drive to deliver world-class social media community management and to set best practices in the Hilti world (and beyond)
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role and proven hands-on community management experience
- Detailed knowledge of key social media channels (LinkedIn, facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and their capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, an outstanding eye for detail and a creative mind
- A proactive, honest and self-reliant personality; we are looking for someone who can manage their own workload and who, as a perfectionist, actively seeks out opportunities to continuously improve
- An ability to sort and evaluate large amounts of data, pull key insights from this and present them succinctly
- To be a team player with experience of working with multiple stakeholders and international staff in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- A willingness to travel when required for meetings and workshops
- To possess professional – preferably native – communication skills in verbal and written English for business interactions. Additional languages are a plus.