Vollzeit Global Social Media & Project Manager (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
JOB ID: 20006304
- Oversee the global social media strategy for Laundry & Home Care (LHC) and ensure alignment with strategic categories/brands
- Own the Sprinklr social media listening tool, rollout, and key Sprinklr contact
- Joint ownership (with Marketing) of all LHC social channels (guidelines, concept, content)
- Inspect global social media content production (inhouse and agencies) and steer the localization and re-application of content across different channels
- Characterize global social KPIs (global social media listening, engagements, campaigns), develop standardized reporting and analzye reporting to reapply learnings for future campaigns.
- Define Social Media Listening process (which campaigns/topics/keywords/brands to measure) and how to leverage the listening results
- Create an influencer strategy (which brands/categories, objectives/KPI‘s, how to amplify campaigns and post-analysis/learnings)
- Successfully completed a Masters degree in Communication / Media Studies or a similar education in Social Media, Community Management or Online Marketing
- A digital and communications professional with minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on social media and content creation
- In-depth understanding and experience working on key social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and social media management/publishing tools such as Sprinklr / Hootsuite
- Strong understanding of social media, social analytics, content marketing and influencer marketing
- Passionate about social media and active user on top social media channels
- Fluent English and German language skills