Freie Mitarbeit Intern Email Marketing & Sales (m/f/d) Social Media Content
What can you expect?
– Take over content creation for all of our company social media and email marketing accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
– Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our target market’s needs and their specific interests
– Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
– Perform research into our target groups’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
– Assist in capturing and analyzing social media metrics
What skills should you have?
– Working towards a Bachelor’s in a Marketing, Business, Graphic Design or related field required
– Familiarity with email marketing, social media strategies and platforms
– Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
– Ability to multi-task and take initiative
– Flexible work schedule
– Intermediate in English and native in German
What we can offer
– To be involved in something great,
– Extremely steep learning curve,
– Flexible working hours and agreement with the university,
– Possibility to work in the home office,
– Responsibility and money,
– Plenty of tea, coffee and mate,
– Fun team events,
– Very good connection to public transport and parking possibilities.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!