- Support the social media activities of the Corporate Communications department at E.ON SE
- Participate in producing concepts & implementation of social media projects & campaigns
- Assist in the development of topics & plans, while actively monitoring our channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Produce concise texts in a quick & timely manner
- Support in the production & filming of videos
- Assist in community management
- Studies in business, communications, political science or a related field
- Passionate about communications & social media, with an ability to keep on top of new trends & topics
- Active & familiar with all common social media channels
- Attentive to detail & able to work in a fast-paced setting
- Experience with working in an international environment
- Excellent research & writing skills
- Identifies with the corporate vision
- Fluent in German and/or English, with good written & verbal languages skills in the other
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
Value-driven, competitive and strong in growth – this is how E.ON SE, as the lead company, manages the E.ON Group. In this way, we push forward the group’s strategic development and the improvement of our activities: renewable energies, customer solutions and energy grids.