Praktikum Internship – Social Media
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Competence and sensitivity are decisive features of the Bosch management style. Use the personal independence granted to you by working with us for our ambitious goals.
The Corporate Sector Research and Advance Engineering is in charge of designing, testing and exploring systems, components and technologies. Our innovations consistently aim to achieve an improvement in the quality of life.
The corporate department Automotive Systems Integration in Abstatt near Stuttgart coordinates global cross-divisional technological cooperation within the business sector Automotive Technology. Central elements of this strategic activity include innovation management, portfolio management, organizational development and network functions.
- Create strategies for building an innovation community
- Define framework of social media platform
- Work with senior management, cross- functional teams and community consultants for setting up requirements
- Bring in existing business ideas and follow their development
- Support project manager in status reporting over the community
- Editorial work in community
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Technical (Electrical engineering, Informatics) or business (Economics): (Bachelor/ Master)
- Experience with social media
- Interest in innovation management and product management
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Start: 15. September 2013 Duration: 3 – 6 months Requirement for this internship being enrolled in university.