Vollzeit (Junior) Social Media Manager (m/f) – IT / E / F
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
For our customer – a well-known and internationally operating insurance company – we are looking for
a (Junior) Social Media Manager (m/f).
- Supporting the development and implementation of a comprehensive social media strategy
- Managing budgets, launch schedules as well as campaign and marketing objectives
- Creating digital content and social media communication material, tools and processes
- Identifying new tools, practices, social media and technology trends
- Defining key performance indicators and helping to implement measurement, analytics and reporting methods
- Monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs
- Building a strong, engaging and brand-appropriate voice in social channels to drive lead generation, viewership and engagement
- Proactively managing an online presence, which supports the brand positioning, marketing and business objectives
- Protecting the brand’s social media reputation
- Focusing on SEO best practice to improve natural rankings whilst reflecting the brand
- Working closely with the rest of market management (digital, brand and client teams) and key stakeholders
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing or social media analytics
- Advanced knowledge of social media sites, online customer relations and social applications
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and respective participants and tools (Adwords, Google Analytics, Hootsuite)
- Experience in dealing with queries, complaints and issues caused via social media platforms, as well as crisis management
- Proven understanding of community building techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience and passion for social technology
- Native speaker of local language and fluency in English
- Experience and understanding of personal or commercial insurance industry is a plus
- Intellectual curiosity, a thirst for knowledge and continuous learning
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker who can develop best-in-class ideas and make decisions around big socially-led campaigns
- Team-player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Broad marketing skills with an emphasis on social channels
- Self-starter who takes initiative and has the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full Time
WAY recruits highly qualified candidates and fills vacancies and projects in commercial and technical fields.
– Exhibition & Events
– Finance & Accounting
– Sales & Marketing
– Office & HR
– Training & Qualification
– Information Technology
Could we convince you?
Please send us your relevant application papers including your desired salary, availability and preferred destination (Germany / Switzerland / Austria / France / Italy / Spain).
Please apply to: email@example.com
For any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact Stephanie Kaeppeler +49 (0)89 – 80 99 11 463.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Tel: + 49 (0)89 – 80 99 11 450
Fax: + 49 (0)89 – 80 99 11 451
Find us on www.facebook.com/way4you | Follow us on Twitter @WAYGmbH
WAY Group is a brand of WAY GmbH.