Vollzeit (Junior) Social Media Manager Pinterest Italy (m/f/d), Home Office möglich
As (Junior) Pinterest Social Media Manager Italy you will be responsible for managing the Italian Pinterest account and inspire our customers with fresh Home & Living content every day. This position is unlimited and located in Munich.
What you’ll do
- making our Italian customers fall in love with our Westwing products and brand, making them aware of seasonal interior trends as well as overall topics related to Home & Living
- using our Pinterest account operationally and creating boards, pins and pin descriptions as a core of your job
- coordinating Pinterest projects independently, including brainstorming, content planning, content posting, and performance monitoring
- constantly developing our pin formats and providing new pin ideas that you implement in Photoshop and other tools
- analyzing and interpreting the pin performance and the overall Italian Pinterest account to guarantee a constant improvement in pin performance
You come with
- passion about interior and creation of inspiring home & living pin contentpassion about interior and creation of inspiring home & living pin content
- a good eye for aesthetics and a strong feeling for the Italian (interior) trends
- intermediate Photoshop skills and joy for creating visuals that our Pinterest community will love
- creativity, a good understanding of performance analysis and basic excel skills
- fluent language skills in Italian and English
Aside from our awesome team and shared purpose we offer a variety of additional benefits. Come work with us and get:
- an inspiring, international, informal and nonpolitical environment for you to take ownership and grow your career
- a unique culture based on trust, support, and collaboration where we foster open communication with our biweekly Company All-Hands, feedback channels like Officevibe and regular Q&A sessions
- flexible working mode: roughly 60% remote, 40% in-office working policy, read more here
- up to 4 weeks temporary work-from-anywhere per year
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- a beautiful, centrally located and dog-friendly office with free beverages, cafeteria with different lunch options, open spaces and sunny terrace
- 40% off Westwing Collection in our shop, 25% off all third-party brands, 10% family & friends voucher, Westwing Vouchers for special occasions
- regular and legendary company and team events like Movie Nights, Oktoberfest, Summer Parties, and more
- health and wellbeing offerings including gym membership, mental health support and coaching, vaccinations, skin checkups and more
- discounted green mobility options with public transport, JobRad or Swapfiets
- company daycare “Westwing Wichtel” next to our HQ office and cooperation with Elly & Stoffl, a multilingual daycare with several locations in Munich
- subsidized company pension scheme
- “Social Impact Day” p.a. to use for doing good for environment and/or society
Westwing is Europe‘s No.1 in Beautiful Living e-Commerce with a team of 1,900 in four offices across Europe. We’re on a mission to excite people to create homes that unlock the full beauty of life. We work together at a fast pace in an inspiring, international and informal environment that enables you to grow your career while working with a brand and products our customers love.
We’re made up of passionate people who are creative enough to disrupt the status quo, brave enough to fail and smart enough to win. So come, be part of the “wow, you work at Westwing?” crowd.
Diversity is deeply rooted in our culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.