Vollzeit Junior Social Media Manager International (m/f)
What does it mean to work with us? SUCCESS: Sixt is a tech company with a very large car pool. We are one of world’s leading mobility providers with more than 100 years of experience, handling more than 2 billion EUR per annum. Our in-house development team, based in Munich, Germany, is the driving force behind the Sixt software that enables and optimizes the daily work of more than 6,000 employees in over 100 countries. We shape the future of mobility through innovation by using modern technologies! SPEED: Flat hierarchies and short decision paths enable us to be extremely dynamic and always one step ahead. OWNERSHIP: We ask you to take over responsibility. You´d be given a wide range of space to share and implement innovative ideas. TEAM SPIRIT & INTERNATIONALITY: We are an international team that wants to learn from each other. Participate in the daily business undertakings, join our regular team events and enjoy tech talks, common conferences and spontaneous beer-garden get-togethers.
Do what you love:
- You will steer, enable, engage and support our international social media managers all over the world.
- You will manage social media campaigns on single markets as well as globally.
- You will analyse our international efforts and create thorough monthly reports.
- You will initiate and execute innovative and creative projects that will help Sixt maintain its industry-leading position in online marketing.
- You will lead and supervise colleagues on a national and international level.
Come as you are:
- You have one to two years of experience in managing professional social media channels (FB, IG, TW, YT, PI etc.) whether by working for a brand, an agency, a start-up, or running your own business.
- You are a fluent English speaker and feel 100% comfortable working in an international environment; other languages such as German, Spanish, French or Italian are a plus.
- You have an affinity for trying out new technology and are skilled in handling different software programs (Microsoft Office Suite); basic skills in Photoshop and video editing are also welcome
- You are motivated, curious and eager to try out new and creative tools and processes.
- You have first-hand experience in the area of project management with a passion for working internationally.
In addition to the obligatory table football, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to socialise and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress-code. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal. Here you will find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner, our high-quality restaurant offers daily meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our Online Department now!
As e-Sixt, we are the digital face for our customers via apps, websites, and online marketing channels. Our international team manages global online campaigns in over 60 different markets. And with great success! Our award-winning websites and apps are used globally by millions of customers and amongst the major acquisition and communication channels for Sixt. Do you have cool ideas about how we can continue to develop our apps and websites? Or would you like to make us number one in marketing in the US, France, England, and Spain? Then come and see us, tell us your ideas, and become part of our team!