Vollzeit Media & Digital Communications Manager (m/f/d), Health
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. That´s how we generate the ideas that built 19 iconic powerbrands around the world – well-loved names such as Sagrotan, Nurofen, Dobendan, Durex, Scholl, Finish and Vanish.
Want to show the way in digital? As a Media & Digital Communications Manager (m/f/d), Health with RB, you’ll have the freedom to explore the possibilities of digital and new media.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Digital is a big deal here, which is why we’ve set up our own in-house programmatic and digital channel team. Joining them, you’ll help share our brands across exciting new channels and formats. You’ll put our programmatic plans into action, across multiple platforms. You’ll handle everything from planning and activation to optimisation and reporting. Most importantly, you’ll never stop looking for new ideas that could take us even further.
As a media & digital communications manager at RB you’ll promote the media & digital marketing strategies across personal and healthcare brands in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway.
Moreover, you will …
- work with the creative, media agency and brand teams to develop best-in-class strategic integrated communication programs
- drive innovation and provide strategic POVs on key trends to keep RB Health ahead of the curve in the mobile and multiscreen space
- establish relationship with key partners in the multiscreen space to determine opportunities for joint business partnerships that drive results
- develop data driven digital strategies for our brands together with performance marketing and agencies including definition of target group segments, digital channel and message recommendation along the performance marketing funnel
- capture the analysis on effectiveness of media investments in order to recommend proper budget allocation for maximum results
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
You’ll succeed because …
- you’ve managed programmatic display or video campaigns before. You have …
- 4-7 years working experience in a media agency and/or company in the digital economy or FMCG company in a similar function
- in-depth knowledge on brand leadership and multiscreen media platforms and their users
- knowledge about current trends, innovations and best practices
- excellent knowledge of the media market, budget and media planning, media buying and research, excellent knowledge of the medium TV and digital
- profound understanding of media research tools and an analytical approach to media and communication plan development
- fluency in English and German language
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.