Vollzeit Online Marketing – Junior Social Media Editor Spanish Market (m/f/d)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Did you know that every 4th German already knows Just Spices? With our innovative spice blends, we have already shaken up the e-commerce as well as food retail in the last 6 years. But we want even more, our vision:
Make every dish tasty.
On our journey from a small Düsseldorf start up to a strong European spice e-commerce company, there has always been the one crucial secret ingredient:
A motivated, happy and incredibly strong team.
Join us on the journey & become part of our Just Spices Family.
- You will support the development of concepts to further expand our community
- You will manage our Spanish community on all social networks and engage with our followers and answer their questions
- You will be responsible for the content planning
- You will create independently postings and supervise new product launches & campaigns
- You will research new social media trends and implement them on our Spanish social channels (e. g. Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & TikTok)
- You support our rapidly growing community on Facebook, Instagram & TikTok with creative campaigns
- You have successfully completed your degree in business administration with a specialization in marketing or similar, or you have a comparable education
- You are a language talent and have a knowledge of Spanish at C2 level (ideally it is your mother tongue), knowledge of English at least at B2 level or knowledge of German at B2 level, written and spoken
- You have a structured and organized way of working
- You like to be on social networks yourself and have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- You have a good overview of the current media
- You have no problem standing in front of the camera yourself
- You work committed, independent and with high quality standards
- You are a team player – responsible, independent and detail-oriented
- You really want to take social media to the next level with us!
This is what our values stand for: Family, Joy, Courage, Passion, Pride and Entrepreneurship
- Training skills instead of climbing rungs: You are at the center. It’s about you as a person & how you can grow a little bit more every day. We support you every step of the way with internal training, a mentoring program and continuing education.
- We don’t hesitate to dive straight into cold water: you are fully involved from day ONE. As part of our big team, you take on a lot of responsibility right from the start. The water may be cold, but we have warm towels ready for you at all times.
- Colorful, not uniform: Come as you feel comfortable: from blazers to flip flops, we accept and welcome everything. We feel it’s really important for everyone to just be who they really are!
- We proudly fit every start-up cliché: fruit basket, drinks, muesli… but instead of football we prefer to play a round of table tennis
Best of all, with our weekly breakfasts, regular team events, and extensive onboarding, we’ll get you into our Just Spices family super fast!WANT TO SPICE UP YOUR WORKLIFE? THEN SIMPLY APPLY VIA OUR CAREER PORTAL