Vollzeit Senior Content Editor (f/m)
social sweethearts is the largest publisher of individualized, family-friendly content worldwide. With an organic reach of more than 3 billion pageviews a month, we put a smile on the faces of more than 100 million active users every month. Because we focus on family-friendly, feel-good content, such as quizzes and personality tests, our portals, e.g. nametests.com, are among the 300 most visited websites in the world. This success is based on an excellent international team and outstanding, self-developed technological platforms and tools, which we use to pursue a KPI- and data driven publishing strategy. As an established, owner-operated start-up company, we are always looking for passionate colleagues that value innovative, agile and explorative work as much as we do.
Become a part of it as Senior Content Editor (m/w).
You are a link between our Content Creation Team in Cologne and our IT in Munich. You provide our developers with valuable input from a user’s perspective when it comes to the further development and optimisation of our content management systems. In addition, you ensure that technical innovations are passed on to the editorial staff in Cologne. You ensure a continuous exchange with your team members in Cologne, provide tutorials, manuals, or similar to guarantee the transfer of knowledge and promote the implementation of new features. In addition, you actively get the feedback from the Cologne Content Creation Team regarding new features, in order to deduce suggestions for improvement for the IT. In addition, you actively support us in the daily business of creating viral content, whether with creative online quizzes, entertaining articles or optimised, click-through headlines. For this, you are always looking for emerging trends in the Internet or in social media to bring them on the channels of social sweethearts. You are interested in the success of your content and use relevant KPIs to create even more successful content in the future.
– You are a social media addict, always online and can’t imagine life without Twitter, Facebook and so forth
– You can show us with specific testimonials how experienced you are in the creation of emotionally enthralling and click-intense “shareable content”
– You are eager to create English content which is read by millions of users all over the world
– You are already experienced in coordinating the co-operation of interdepartmental teams
– You are proactive, 100% reliable and can work independently
– You know how to handle Google Docs and how to put content online via content management systems
– Your English is on native speaker level and you can communicate in German
– With more than 100 million registered users in over 40 languages and a traffic of several billion clicks per month – we offer you a global stage for your content
– Take the chance to turn your passion for the web into your profession and to work independently
– Club Mate, Coke Zero, coffee or tea – we offer you beverages as well as healthy and sweet snacks
– Many amazing people await you, with whom you can work together and have fun at the same time
Were we able to inspire you? Then return the favor! Send us your complete application including a creative cover letter, a classic resume, relevant and convincing work samples and all your certificates. To get started, just click here: http://bit.ly/SeniorContentEditorMUC