Vollzeit Senior Paid Social Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat – forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level – as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us
About the job
- As Senior Paid Social Manager, you will lead and develop best-in-class paid social marketing strategies in a few markets and manage a considerable advertising budget to help us reach our growth and ROI targets.
- You will own the Paid Social P&L for your markets (including reporting on results, budgeting, and forecasting) and identify new opportunities to increase scale and deliver on performance targets.
- You will be hands-on implementing and optimizing direct response campaigns from inception through post-launch/sustain on key social media platforms (mainly Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and actively support a rigorous testing and optimization culture.
- You will lead multiple major technical and strategic projects with a broad Paid Social scope and a big strategic business impact (such as audience management, incrementality testing, overlap analysis, ROAS bidding…)
- You will work cross-functionally with our AdTech / BI teams to foster automation into the channel, carry and build key performance analysis/dashboards and support various improvements on our internal reporting/measurement infrastructure.
- Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
Who we are looking for
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a top-ranked university, business or engineering school, ideally in Marketing, Business, Management, Economics, Data Analysis, Computer Science or related fields with a strong academic record
- At least 3 years of work experience in online advertising with a strong focus on performance marketing. 2+ years of hands-on work experience in Paid Social Marketing is strongly preferred
- You know Facebook Business Manager inside out and are comfortable using analytics tools such as Google Analytics. Experience with Smartly and Tableau is a strong advantage
- You are highly analytical and data-driven. You have a proven track record of high performance and impact, are capable of diving into data and synthesizing coherent and actionable recommendations to elevate performance against our KPIs.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills. You are organised, detailed-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at one time
- You are able to learn quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable with pivoting quickly and delivering against moving targets and goals
- You are passionate about the social media ecosystem, highly motivated and with a constant willingness to learn
- An excellent level of English is required
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A comprehensive onboarding within the Paid Social team and a guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- A vibrant, international environment
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical Policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
Are you up for a challenge?