Vollzeit Senior Social Media Manager (m/f)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
We are an online publisher – and a hugely successful one at that!
With our content and projects, whether it’s quizzes, apps or blogs, we reach millions of users on a daily basis. Whether you are an active user, or you have just seen us on Facebook, we are sure you will be familiar with some of our products such as: nametests.com, testony.com and apost.com.
• Over 4 billion page impressions in a single month
• Over 350 million active users – 1 in every 6 Facebook users!
• Content translated in over 40 different languages once viral
We have many exciting projects we are running in parallel to our current and hugely successful webs-ites. In order to continue our growth trajectory we are searching for passionate colleagues that value innovative, agile and explorative work as much as we do!
Become a part of our team as Senior Social Media Manager (m/f) in Cologne!
• Conceive and maintain our fan pages and social media accounts
• Create viral and emotional feel-good content (e.g. motivational slogans) including texts, pictures and videos
• Increase the content’s range and user engagement
• Take the responsibility for our entire social media strategy
• Manage and interact with our user community on all social media channels
• In close collaboration with content creation and user support teams, publish content on our Fa-cebook as well as other pages and Social Media channels (e.g. Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat etc.)
• Implement qualitative feedback from our users, collaborating closely with our content and product teams as well as the IT
• Analyze and monitor our Social Media Performance
• Keep track of the market and our competitors
• Grow our international Social Media content pool, supported by our translators and content crea-tors (in-house as well as external
• Strong interest in viral content and Social Media, especially Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Experience in Social Media Management tools like buffer, hootsuite etc.
• Knowledge of analytics and business management tools
• High motivation to inspire hundreds of millions of users worldwide with our content
• Familiarity with MS Office as well as Google Office tool
• Experience in the usage of graphics applications, e.g. Photoshop
• Fluency in German and English, additional languages are a plus
• The latest hardware provided; whether Mac, Windows or Linux;
• Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills;
• A challenging task with plenty of room for independent and autonomous work
• Drinks, snacks and activities for downtime all at hand, and team events on a very regular base;
• Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with positive and supportive management;
• Our office language is English but overall we speak over 20 different languages;
• Easily accessible offices close to downtown Cologne;
• A wonderful and growing company library
Your contact person is Marie Hanowski.
Just follow the link to apply: