Vollzeit Social Media Campaign Specialist
M-International is one of Europe’s fastest-growing and largest direct selling company in the areas of health, fitness and beauty with 42 branches worldwide. For more than 25 years we have set up the highest standards for development, manufacturing and distribution of premium products.
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is located in modern offices along the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. Our Headquarters currently employs more than 80 employees from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
We are looking for a flexible, dynamic and creative “Social Media Campaign Specialist”, who would like to work in an international and intercultural environment.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
The Social Media Campaign Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing social media campaign strategy that is customer-centric, data-driven, and always evolving. You will work closely with the cross-functional and geography teams to provide guidance on campaign execution and share recommendations and best practices.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong social media skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of digital media
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- 3+ years of social media consulting or social media campaign management, preferably in a digital/social media company serving health, fitness, beauty products
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, with a passion for creative content development and delivery in a fast space company and customer-facing capacity
- Strategic creative mind with the ability to exercise independence, autonomy, and sound judgment in making program and content decisions. Skillfully enlist internal stakeholders/ subsidiaries to help navigate the company, customer and Team Partner relationships
- Understand and use digital and social media tools, technologies and trends, then leverage those for company, customers and team partner success
- Ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and to work well under pressure
- Consistently manage, perform and scope against simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about all thing’s social media and digital
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong personal initiative and on-time delivery of project tasks and deliverables
- Maintain awareness and understanding of health, fitness and beauty news, as well as social, digital communications and industry developments that apply to the position and responsibilities
- Be hungry and passionate, have a collaborative spirit and team player mindset as well as being committed to making a difference with communications and collaboration
- Experience working in an international and intercultural environment is a plus
- An enthusiasm for healthy lifestyle, wellness, sports and beauty
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A dynamically growing company in an international environment
- A fun and creative work environment with young and dynamic colleagues who genuinely like working together
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including a monthly attribution of free products, a special purchase discount on our products, the free use of the in-house gym with a personal trainer, an individual pension insurance, etc.
- An access to training sessions and skill development
- A varied position with great career prospects
At PM-International, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, lead and truly make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter including your salary expectations, as well as your earliest date of entry. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.