Vollzeit Social Media & Community Manager (f/m)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Social Sweethearts is the largest publisher of individualized, family-friendly content worldwide. With an organic reach of more than 3 billion page views a month, we put a smile on the faces of more than 100 million active users every month. We focus on family-friendly, feel-good content, such as quizzes and personality tests. Our portals, for example nametests.com, are among the 300 most visited websites in the world. This success is based on an excellent international team and outstanding, self-developed technological platforms and tools, which we use to pursue a KPI- and data-driven publishing strategy. As an established, owner-operated start-up company, we are always looking for passionate colleagues that value innovative, agile and explorative work as much as we do.
You can become a part of our adventure as Social Media & Community Manager (f/m), full or part time. The following tasks await you at social sweethearts:
– You are responsible for creating, continuous maintenance and updating our fan pages and social media accounts in numerous languages
– You research, develop and create viral, emotional feel-good content (e.g. motivational slogans) in order to increase range and user engagement
– You plan the publication of content on our Facebook pages as well as via other communication channels like newsletters and notifications
– You take on the design and creation of strong editorial content (text, pictures, videos) for social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.)
– You supervise our user community on all social media channels and react to comments and feedback
– You work closely with our content creation and user support teams
– Keeping the goal of continuous improvement of our products, you forward qualitative user feedback to the respective teams, e.g. content creation, IT or product development
– You take responsibility for monitoring, perform analysis, create reports regarding social media and always keep market and competition in mind
– You ensure expansion and maintenance of our international social media content pool (supported by our in-house and external translators and content creators)
– You have a degree in marketing, communication, PR, journalism or similar
– You are a social media expert and at home on Facebook, you know your way around social media management and social media monitoring tools like buffer, hootsuite etc.
– You are very familiar with viral content and the biggest social media platforms including analytics and business management tools
– You can’t wait to create content, that inspires millions of users all around the globe
– You master MS Office as well as Google Office Tools and have very good knowledge of graphics applications like Photoshop
– Quality is important to you and your attention to detail is exceptional
– You are a proactive and communicative team player with an entrepreneurial mindset
– You have a very good command of German and English (further languages are advantageous)
– With more than 100 million registered users in over 40 languages and a traffic of several billion clicks per month – we offer you a global stage for your content
– Take the chance to turn your passion for the web into your profession and to work independently
– Club Mate, Coke Zero, coffee or tea – we offer you beverages as well as healthy and sweet snacks
– Many amazing people await you at Social Sweethearts for work, support and fun!
Were we able to inspire you? Then return the favor! Send us your complete application including a creative cover letter, salary expectations, a classic resume, relevant and convincing work samples and all your certificates. Apply here: http://bit.ly/SocialMediaManagerSocialSweethearts