Vollzeit Social Media & Community Manager GSA (m/f/d)
Koch Media GmbH – Munich
Koch Media is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe and the USA, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver label.
Koch Media’s DACH Marketing & Communications team is looking for a highly motivated team player with a professional can do attitude to drive our local Social Media presence and to contribute in developing regional Marketing & Communication strategies with social & community lens in mind. The future colleague loves games and entertainment and is a truly Social expert which feels comfortable in an international and diverse fast-paced environment. A Team Player, who welcomes diversity of ideas and personalities, and adversity in the form of fast pace and at times ambiguity.
I. Key Deliverables
- Work closely on a day-to-day basis with the GSA Marketing & Communications team and grow and develop our local social channels of Koch Media and our publishing labels such as Prime Matter, Ravenscourt and Deep Silver if needed
- Liaise with your local key stakeholders to align on campaigns and contribute to developing regional Marketing & Communication strategy with social & community lens in mind
- Establish better brand presence for each publishing label and its products in the community
- Create new workflows and processes to help effectively manage content distribution and channel insights for multiple publishing labels
- Regularly liaise with Global Social Media teams to ascertain and filter the best content to highlight on each local channel in Germany, Swiss and Austria
- Plan, attend and support in coordinate live and online community events, fan gatherings/festivals and media events
- Engage with the community on supported social channels according to the set KPI level
- Identify and grow community Heroes and Advocates
- Provide regular reports on channel health & KPI to your respective local key stakeholders
- Monitor & identify trends in the industry & incorporate them into your content pipeline
- Support in local influencer relation management if needed
II. Stakeholder Management
Functional report to: Senior Communications Manager GSA
Work closely with the Marketing & Communications GSA team and Global Brand & Marketing teams to transform global strategies into local Social Media and Community initiatives.
Marketing & Communications GSA, Key Account Management GSA, Commercial & Operations, Creative Services, Publishing Partners, Global Brand & Marketing Teams
- Passioned for video games & entertainment and a storyteller who can interpret raw data into actionable items
- Requires a BA in Business, Communications or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Community and Social Media Management
- Ideally first experience in a gaming-related PR and/or Social Media role
- Social copy-writing according to set Tone of Voice
- Familiarity with social media management tools (such as Falcon.io or others)
- Excellent communication, organizational & presentation skills
- Ability to create simple polished assets tailored for Social
- Adept knowledge of MS Office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Native like fluency in German is required (written and verbal)
- Business proficient fluency in English
- Proven track record of successfully managing communities on various social media and forum platforms
- Great at managing multiple products and projects simultaneously, while adhering to each unique Tone of Voice and Brand guidelines
- Experience in blog-writing and localization
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop or similar software
- Technical knowledge of gaming console and PCs
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our Koch Media Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Koch Media GmbH – Lochhamer Str. 9 – 82152 Planegg – www.kochmedia.de