Praktikum Social Media Intern
YEAY is on a mission to redefine what it means to buy and sell on mobile. Our video-based e-commerce platform makes shopping fun by allowing everyone to browse through entertaining videos and buy with a simple tap. Anyone with a smartphone can sell on YEAY – from musicians and teen entrepreneurs, to underground designers and big brands – and we provide the tools to help people produce, publish and promote their product videos all within the app. Founded by entrepreneur Melanie Mohr in 2016 and backed by an international team of investors, YEAY is a pioneering addition to the digital space. The app only came out of beta in January 2017, but we’re already available in 18 languages with hundreds of thousands of downloads and millions of video views, making us one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin. We’re a team of 37 fun-loving, hard-working folks and we’re a truly international mix from more than 16 countries.
And we’re growing! Could you be YEAY’s new Social Media Intern?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• You support our social media team in managing our social media channels
• You are a part of planning and production for our daily content on Facebook,
Instagram YouTube and Snapchat
• You assist the team in casting models and locations for shootings
• You closely monitor and engage with our community
• You will get the chance to develop and manage your own project in line with the
What we expect from you:
• You are currently studying media and communication or similar and need a
• You have strong analytical skills
• You are up to date on the latest trends in lifestyle and fashion
• Native German speaker, high proficiency in English
What we offer you:
• A young and dynamic environment
• A place to work in the center of Kreuzberg at the wonderful Landwehr canal.
• An international team
Join our team and send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.