Praktikum Social Media Internship – English Speaker
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
We are an international team from more than 50 countries and continuously looking for qualified colleagues. If you want to be part of a dynamic team and assist in the development of a unique company, trivago is the right place for you. Here at trivago we can offer you a flexible and self-directed working environment. You can develop your skills quickly and gather valuable insight across various departments of the company, offering you cross-functional opportunities where your success will be immediately tangible.
Social Media Internship – English Speaker
The Communications team at trivago’s headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany is searching for an enthusiastic intern with a passion for Social Media and writing. In this role, you will help shape the voice of trivago on our international social media platforms and create content to share with millions of users. To succeed in this role, you should possess great communication skills (both oral and written) and speak English at a native level. We are looking for creative thinkers who think outside the box as well as team players.
- Assist in editorial and content creation for social media.
- Research hotel deals and hotel and travel-related news to share.
- Provide support in social media monitoring and maintenance.
- Keep up to date with social trends and conduct competitor analysis.
- Assist in social media data analytics.
- Assist in process, strategy and relationship developments.
- Your profile:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in the fields of marketing, communications or PR. Experience in these fields would be a plus.
- You speak English at a native level and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have experience in Facebook, twitter, pinterest, Google+, Instagram, YouTube. Experience in blogs would be a plus.
- You complete tasks with great attention to details.
- You are able to grasp new concepts very quickly.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing is desirable.
- You demonstrate high analytical and problem-solving competence.
- You have a strong mind-set for continuous improvement and a hunger to learn new things.
- You approach issues with creativity are able to think beyond traditional frameworks.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Opportunities to work Independently as well as within cross-functional teams at an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- Possibility of full-time employment subsequent to the internship.
Duration of the internship: 6 months
Please note that English skills at a native level are required for this role.
Apply here: http://www.trivago.com/jobs?yid=473