Befristeter Vertrag Social Media Manager
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Every generation has a right to safe food, and we support farmers to connect them to markets where they can sell their safely and sustainably produced agricultural products by developing and implementing farm assurance systems that are based on facts and recognized across the supply chain.
GLOBALG.A.P. is a trademark and a set of standards for good agricultural practices (G.A.P.). FoodPLUS GmbH is a limited liability cooperation registered in Cologne, Germany. It manages all company’s activities worldwide from standard setting through services for its partners, marketing, certification management to integrity and serves as legal entity to hold the international GLOBALG.A.P. and GGN (consumer label for GLOBALG.A.P. certified farms) copyrights.
For our GGN Label we are looking for a Social Media Manager in full-time (39 h/week) as parental leave substitution from 01 June 2021.
The GGN Label stands for certified, responsible farming and transparency. It is designed to help guide consumers in their day-to-day grocery shopping. Promoting safe and responsible farming that benefits farmers, retailers, and consumers around the globe, the GGN Label supports worldwide sustainable development for the good of future generations and our planet.
- Manage our social media content (focus on Facebook and Instagram)
- Control the dialogue in our social media channels (community management)
- Support management and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Create reports on individual communication activities
- Degree in the field of communication, media, business informatics or business administration focused on (online) marketing
- 2–3 years of professional experience in a job-relevant field
- Fluent in German and English (both C1 level)
- High online and social media affinity
- Self-directed, structured and methodical way of working
- Open mind with team spirit and high-level communication skills
- Integration into a dynamic, passionate, and multicultural working environment
- Company with a flat hierarchy
- Flexibility in working time is one of our highest principles
- Free use of local public transport
- Free coffee and water
- Share in Urban Sports Club fitness program
- Central location in downtown Cologne
If you are ready for a new challenge, we would be happy to receive your motivation letter and CV via our online application form:
This job advertisement is addressed to applicants of all gender identities. Thank you for your understanding that incomplete applications cannot be considered.