Vollzeit Social Media Manager
What you will do
Join our Corporate Communication team as a Social Media Manager. We are a results-oriented and collaborative team, bringing together diverse expertise. We handle tesa’s global communications, including strategic, internal, and external engagements, as well as corporate branding and digital communication across various platforms. Sustainability is a key focus for us. You’ll find a dynamic and inclusive work environment that offers a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development. At tesa, we provide a comprehensive service package to our employees. In the role of Social Media Manager, you will guide, develop, and maintain our social media channels and support our global community of marketing managers. Your strategic approach will drive innovation, enhance our communication concepts, and optimize our social media management platform to strengthen our global reputation and engagement.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive corporate social media strategy to increase brand visibility, drive traffic, and generate leads.
- Manage and maintain all social media platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Create engaging and shareable content that aligns with our brand voice and resonates with our target audience.
- Monitor social media trends, tools, and applications, and create strategies to keep our company at the forefront of industry developments.
- Analyze and report on social media metrics, including reach, engagement, and conversion rates, to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and identify areas for improvement.
- Guide, empower and support regional social media and marketing managers in more than 40 countries.
- Inspire the content team & the global community with your flair for new trends and your strategic foresight.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, customer service and HR in order to identify relevant contents with a great fit for tesa & our target audiences.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of social media.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
- Proficiency in social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Very good strategic understanding across communication channels.
- Detailed platform knowledge (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content for different social media platforms.
- Creative thinking and ability to generate innovative ideas for social media campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Familiarity with graphic design tools (e.g., Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop) is a plus.
- Experience with paid social media advertising is a plus.
- Languages: German professional, English professional other languages are a plus.
What you can expect
tesa is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of adhesive tape solutions, with a range of more than 7,000 products. With passion for technology, we drive innovation, reliability, and sustainability to shape a better future.
Our solutions make a difference in the work, products, and lives of our customers across a variety of industries, including Automotive, Electronics, and Home applications. With this, we address a broad segment of business customers, but also you as a private consumer.
You might be surprised to discover the many places where our adhesive solutions are at work, from the battery in your electric car, to the display of your mobile phone, and even in the elevator in your building. Wherever you look, you’ll find tesa – holding the world together since more than 125 years.