Vollzeit Social Media Manager (all genders)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As the Healthcare Social Media Manager, you will be working to develop, implement, and monitor an integrated and innovative social media strategy that drives engagement and advocacy for our Healthcare business globally (outside of and in collaboration with North America). You will also be a member of the Healthcare Social Media Center of Excellence (CoE) – a team that provides state-of-the art expertise on social media, drives clear editorial tone and consistency across all channels, and creates and publishes highly sharable content that is creative, engaging and in line with our brand. You will lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform. In this role you will further be expected to work closely with the Healthcare Communications, franchise, brand, and media teams as well as business leaders, medical, regulatory, and legal to ensure that social media plans are effectively aligned with brand marketing and paid media efforts, as well as leverage any potential earned and owned media opportunities. In addition, you will manage external agencies as necessary for items we cannot manage internally. Finally, you will develop KPIs to understand impact of social media activities and campaigns and leverage Sprinklr listening tools to inform content development.
Who you are:
- BA or BS degree in Science Communications, Digital Communications, Digital Marketing or related fields
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience and experience driving paid and organic social media strategy and tactics
- Strong understanding of science topics and industries – 2+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical related industry preferred
- Thorough expertise and proficiency in social media/digital media content creation and administration as well as trends and best practices
- Demonstrated skills to create, develop, and implement comprehensive long-term and short-term strategic campaign plans
- Extensive experience working with social media management platforms such as Sprinklr, Sales Force Social, Sprout Social or similar
- Extensive experience in digital marketing and paid social media, including building, creating and executing campaigns across major social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Understanding of social and digital analytics, how to analyze and provide recommendation – strong Google Analytics experience
- Design for social media experience and ability to provide strategic guidance to optimize visual content for various channels
- Familiar with and comfortable crafting, trafficking, and optimizing campaigns across multiple social networks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com