Vollzeit Social Media Manager (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: The Social Media Manager position is an integral member of the company’s Global Communications and Stakeholder Engagement team. In this role, you will be responsible for the global group channels of the company and manage content and online campaign production as well as an effective community management.
As a member of the Reputation and Positioning team your main responsibilities are:
- Content planning, coordination, and daily analysis of our global activities on the company’s Group social media platforms
- Support the development and implementation of a globally integrated social media strategy for the company
- Maintenance, governance, and administration of the company’s Group global social media channels, including an effective community management to expand reach and engagement with relevant stakeholders
- Content creation (e.g., text, videos, graphics) for the Group social media channels
- Social media listening and crawling for agenda setting and surfing
- Social media support in crisis communications and issue management
- Collaborate and steer external agencies for content creation and campaigning
- Implement social listening approach for the Group’s social media channels
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the fields of (digital) communications, marketing, media studies, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years‘ experience with a focus on social media, on the agency side and/or in a communication department of a B2B company
- Excellent understanding of social media channels, mechanism, and online marketing
- Familiarity with common social media monitoring and management tools
- Strong content creation (text, videos, etc.) and editorial skills
- Experienced storyteller
- Strong crisis communications skills
- Professional with a positive attitude and capable of contributing to a dynamic and team-oriented culture
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and build consensus with teams across organizational lines
- Fluent in English, additional language skills (e.g., German) considered as an advantage
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!