Vollzeit Social Media Manager (gn*)
Sennheiser is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of premium electro-acoustic products. For over 70 years, we have been collaborating with our international customers on brilliant sound. Sennheiser headphones, microphones and audio systems reflect our passion for perfect sound. We currently employ more than 2,800 people around the world, delivering the most innovative solutions for the highest electro-acoustic demands.
The role of the Social Media Manager is demanding and stimulating and draws on elements of platform management (Social Media, Website, mobile applications), community management, influencer engagement, loyalty and advocacy building & creative out-of-the-box thinking. You will have exceptional project management skills with a background in social media management or digital marketing, and able to think creatively, drive projects forward and act decisively in order to create the best consumer experiences with our products and services through digital solutions.
Social Media Manager (gn*) – Wedemark, Germany
*gn = gender neutral
You will be part of our digital team – a team of digital experts who engage with consumers and online communities through relevant conversations, content & digital experiences. The digital team thrives in conceiving ideas and executing digital initiatives across a range of platforms. Our vision is to continuously bring innovation and deliver digital excellence globally.
- Digital & Social Project Management:
- Execute social media strategies to support key business objectives and drive engagement, trial and transactions
- Design activities that will help manage both top of the funnel with new consumers and the bottom of the funnel to drive awareness, consideration and advocacy
- Create comprehensive creative/technical briefs for respective teams
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects; manage campaign timelines, content deliverables and outcomes & review deliverables before passing to greater team
- Publish & engage with consumers: a) develop, adapt & post content, including “live” content such as Instagram Stories b) monitor conversations and manage responses in social platforms & other online portals
- Conduct Reporting & Analysis: identify insights from reports, compile key learnings
- Drive optimization: monitor performance and refocus if needed
- Communicate effectively day-to-day with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate business solutions
- Manage external agencies/free-lancers
- Drive change in the company; excite with ideas to test, learn, and do things differently
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and project teams
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a new media / marketing / business. Digital marketing courses and qualifications are considered an asset. Deep understanding of digital ecosystem
- Possess great understanding of social media and digital platforms (mobile, web, search) and good understanding of basic digital media principles (SEO/ SEM, paid media and analytics)
- Excellent project management skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, data-driven thinker, collaborative by nature, ability to work in teams and individually to drive results, comfortable working with business, marketing and IT stakeholders and senior leaders, Passion for innovation; trying new things, taking risks
- Experienced in various tools (reporting, listening, publishing, Facebook and google advertising platforms)
In our company, a globally operating technology provider, you can expect to find a corporate culture similar to that of a family-owned business. We offer you extraordinary challenges and unique future prospects.