Vollzeit Social Media Manager (m/f)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management is a privately funded business school based in Vallendar/Koblenz and in Düsseldorf. It is a leading business school in Germany and is continuously ranked among the top business schools in Europe.
The Online Sales Unit of WHU invites applications for the position of a
Social Media Manager (m/f)
located at WHU Campus Vallendar, starting February 1, 2018.
The Online Sales Unit (OSU) is a motivated, high-performance team directly reporting to the leadership team of the school. OSU is responsible for all online marketing and online sales activities for the different degree programs of WHU. In this context, we communicate and cooperate intensively with the colleagues in the program offices and in the school’s marketing department.
- Develop and implement social media strategies, concepts, and measures with the aim to generate leads for WHU’s programs, mainly focusing on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Develop and implement social media campaigns and ads
- Plan, create, and post content tailored to the different target groups by coordinating with the programs and participating in the program events
- Observe and continuously improve social media activities using tracking and analysis tools
- Develop and nurture the online community in the different channels
- Academic degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in Marketing / Communications or a Business-related field
- Experience and profound knowledge in social media marketing
- High affinity and understanding of trends and developments in the area of social media
- Strong communication skills in English and German
- Strong social skills with networking capabilities
- Independent, structured, and accurate way of working
Flexibility to attend program events, partly in the evening or on weekends, to gain first hand program insights
WHU is an equal opportunity employer. Non-German candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please send your application including your salary expectations via e-mail to:
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
Attn.: Verena Wieland, Associate Director Marketing
Burgplatz 2, 56179 Vallendar, Germany