Vollzeit Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Exyte is a global leader in the design, engineering, and delivery of ultra-clean and sustainable facilities for high-tech industries. With cutting-edge expertise developed over more than a century, we serve clients in the sophisticated markets of semiconductors, battery cells, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. Exyte offers a full range of services from consulting to managing the implementation of turnkey solutions with the highest standards in safety and quality to our customers worldwide. We create a better future by enabling key industries to enhance the quality of modern life. In 2021, Exyte generated sales of EUR 4.9 billion with around 7,400 employees worldwide.
Our people are our success. As one of us, you will contribute to engineering excellence for the high-tech markets of the future, including semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. At Exyte, you will be part of a global community of challenge seekers who are ambitious and passionate about innovation. Together, we will build on our company’s long history and keep on leading the way to a better world.
As a member of our Corporate Communications & Investor Relations team you can shape the future of corporate communications at Exyte. We have global responsibility for the effective communication of the company’s strategy, objectives, values and achievements. In doing so we build up the company’s awareness and strengthen its reputation. We collaborate closely with business units, regions, corporate functions and the management. As a social media manager, you bring the company, its vision and strategy and the stories of its’ employees into social media, to social communities and expand our digital presence.
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Support of the development and implementation of our social media strategy, communication plans and C-level positioning
- Development and implementation of an active community management to expand reach and to engage with stakeholders on digital channels
- Analysis and evaluation of social media channels and implementation of social media campaigns to create content and continuously develop further the social media strategy
- Strategizing and creating text, picture and video content for social media communication; incl. alignment with internal stakeholders
- Advising internal stakeholders on social media communication activities; incl. creation and updating of guidelines and briefing materials
- Actively manage and monitor social media channels; incl. creation of reporting
- University degree with several years of professional experience in social media communication; agency side and/or in (technology/construction) industry
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Xing, etc.)
- Experience in social media community management
- Familiarity with common social media monitoring and management tools
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Strong writing and editing skills with attention to detail
- Storytelling expertise; skills to translate complex topics and concepts into engaging messages
- Excellent communication skills as well as fluent English and German skills (both spoken and written)
- Ability to handle multiple projects passionately, take initiative independently and working in a team
- Engineer World Changing Facilities
- Health & Well-being
- Environment of Excellence
- Career Growth
- Commitment to an Incident-Free Workplace (IFW)
- Global Opportunities
You want to be part of the Exyte team? We are looking forward to receive your application.
For further questions and information please contact us by phone +49 711 8804-1318. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Exyte Management GmbH
Kim Lisa Arnold
Exyte is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity and equal treatment. Therefore, Exyte Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.