Vollzeit Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 15.000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It’s all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
Since 1998 Dyson can be found on the German market. Over 150 people are responsible for the marketing and selling out all our Dyson products and the success speaks for itself: Dyson has led the country’s vacuum cleaner market in terms of value since 2015. We are on an expansion drive and have many exciting plans for the future, therefore we are looking for a:
Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for all digital channels in terms of owned and paid with directive into earned. Audience definition, creative testing, performance media, CRM and social play a crucial part to ensure perfect shopper and owner experience across our digital touchpoints.
The team works closely with the local Commercial Managers and E-Commerce to manage the digital funnel in an efficient way to reach our business objectives.
About the role
- Lead our strategy for the Dyson Germany Facebook, Instagram and YouTube accounts, with a focus on both paid and owned activity
- Create a monthly/annual social media calendar including all the posts for our paid and owned channels.
- Regular tracking and analysis for optimisation of account performance.
- Analyse community and audience engagement on our social channels.
- Develop and work towards clear KPIs – measure, analyse and react quickly to results.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to curate and create engaging content including text, image and video for our owned channels.
- Shoot and post Facebook Live videos and pictures during events.
- Manage sponsored content on Instagram and work together with our Global HQ to support the Global Dyson Instagram Account and social strategy.
- Adapt text/copy for global posts. Support the Commercial team to translate social video subtitles and voice overs.
- Segment and target to deliver efficiencies and a more relevant message to commercially engaged audiences on paid social.
- Supervise Social Media Customer Service and be the main point of contact with our customer services to inform them about special dates and promos. Answer comments and questions on YouTube.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure alignment between global direction and local implementation.
- Elaborate a list of influencers/Instagrammers according to Dyson for each campaign and new product development. Track Dyson influencer activity on social.
- Track Dyson related hashtags and influencers´ campaigns results: number of posts, engagement, etc.
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, Arts or relevant studies
- About 3-5 years’ experience of working in digital marketing and/or social media
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written (in English & German)
- Creative and proactive person
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Excellent knowledge of all Social Media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Previous agency or in-house brand experience essential.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidized sport activities
- Discounted Dyson machines
- Corporate Benefits
- On-site parking
- working from home
- Fare Subsidy for local public transport or on-site parking
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible working hours
Working at Dyson:
Our culture is unique. We constantly strive to find a better way to solve everyday problems. If you want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment and are excited by change – it could be for you.
On our careers page you can learn more about our values “Different, Authentic, Pioneering”, which remind us of our mission every day and help us achieve our goals.
Due to the GDPR (data protection regulation) we do not except any applications that reach us by e-mail or post. All applications must therefore be submitted via our careers page. If you have any questions, please contact EMEARecrutiment@dyson.com.
We look forward to receiving your application documents stating your salary expectations and availability!