Vollzeit Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Esprit isn’t just an Employer. It is more than a fashion brand, staying true to our core values of sustainability and diversity.
We are looking for real personalities. Smart characters with attitude, corners and edges. We love what we do. And so should you.
You are a team-player loving to take challenges together with your colleagues?
You would like to work in a company whose products are well-known and support such company in its success?
Then apply now as
Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
to support our team. (ID 15983)
- Develop a global social media strategy & growth plan for the brand Esprit in line with brand values & target group
- Strategic and creative supervision of all Social Media platforms on our all Esprit Facebook fanpages (currently: DACH, BE/NL, FR, GLOBAL)
- Weekly Editorial planning for Esprit social media channels & fanpages considering relevant brand, product and social, dynamic & live stories
- Drive of social media activation of campaigns as part of the 360° communication plan (brand campaigns and social media-only campaigns)
- Management of promotional content on Social Media for all participating countries in alignment with CRM team (current tool: Jira)
- Overall support and guidance of local marketing managers (local FB fanpages managed locally) and local social media tools
- Tracking, reporting and analysis of social media channel performance by developing and managing dashboards and reporting templates while using the existing platforms and databases and provide to internal management teams
- Constantly monitor and research new social media formats and platforms and proactively manage test & learn processes
- Liaise closely with internal and external teams with regard to content production
- Constantly update all Social Media guidelines and integrate new elements
- Degree in business, marketing and/or communication or degree in business administration – each with professional experience in a comparable position
- Good understanding of social media platforms, communication formats & reporting tools
- Proficient command of English and German
- Experience in editorial & content planning for social media channels. Copywriting or journalistic background appreciated.
- Understanding of fashion influencer and ideally established influencer network
- Organizational talent and hands-on mentality
- Besides your analytical background you are passionate for fashion, content and storytelling
- You go above and beyond your work duties by staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices on Social Media Marketing
- We have a flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus we have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- We are a team that places a lot of value on collegial and open cooperation, open feedback is always appreciated
- With us you get 40% staff discount on our entire product range
- We don’t have a dresscode, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in
- We offer you of course a subsidy for public transport or you ca park on one of our free parking spaces
- We have an award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit your application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date on https://career.esprit.com
Please feel free to contact Kirsten Gröger if you have any questions.