Vollzeit Social Media Marketing Manager (m/w)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.The Social Manager is responsible for overseeing and executing the creation, management and development of the Company’s overall Social Engagement strategy, social platform management, including ensuring the on-going implementation of an editorial engagement and community management strategy. This role coordinates with the internal Editorial, Marketing, Events and Product teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a strong community around hybris. The position involves creating and delivering engaging & successful social spaces on sites that are part of the Company’s portfolio, ensuring they are marketed within other relevant social networks, as well as evangelising a social framework throughout the company.
- Maintain & update the online community strategy, including the moderation policy, escalation and customer service procedures and community engagement and outreach initiatives
- Coordinate with the Product development team to plan and develop the community platform (for ex. forums, blogs, moderation tools), as well as taking ownership for the community platform roadmap planning
- Manage and support the hybris Evangelists, ensuring a superior quality of service and support to staff is provided to ensure they are heard in the wider community
- Ensure the continued growth of all community spaces across implemented social tools, and the development of engaging editorial propositions
- Act as the advocate of the digital communities within hybris, influencing overall site and business strategies
- Develop analytics reports and collate data from tools, presenting analysis and trends to all departments
- Monitor trends in online community tools, trends and applications
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- Support global campaigns across the appropriate social networks. This includes working ‘live’ on events in our countries often through remote connection.
- Co-ordinating with external agencies, companies and sponsors to provide a unified approach while keeping hybris’ communication strategy at the core
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills
- Strong project management or organisational skills
- Be able to handle campaigns from concept to execution
- Flexibility in working hours- global events and meetings are sometimes outside of regular working hours.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Profiling etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of the B2B and commerce industry
- Experience leading projects to successful deployment
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format to board level, and build and maintain relationships
- Team leader, with experience of managing potentially volatile situations
- Great technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service
- Editorial, Marketing, Legal experience, a plus
refer to Social Media Manager
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.