CLIQZ is an ambitious, Munich-based, start-up with the mission to redesign the Internet for the user by combining the power of data, browser and search. We are on the lookout for an equally ambitious talent to join our team as we research, develop, and apply state-of-the-art search and data technology.
CLIQZ aims to revolutionize the way people search in the most privacy focused manner possible. As a Social Media Marketing Manager (m/f) you are responsible to get CLIQZ kick started across the most relevant social media channels and engage our existing user and attract new users. You are not alone, however, you will work closely with Content Management, Online Marketing, Product teams and Public Relations. You know the ins and outs of social media? You are not afraid to start of a blank canvas and deliver a sweet social media strategy? Join the team!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the overall CLIQZ social media strategy to reach new users and to fuel engagement within our existing community
- Organize social media campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Xing
- Produce community engaging content by writing your own copy and using various types of media
- Manage communities across social media channels, including community questions and comments
- Have your finger on the pulse of up-and-coming social media channels
- Collaborate and work closely with Content Management, Online Marketing, User Support and Public Relations
- Evaluate social media activities against KPIs – branding, engagement, reach and conversion
Your Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Two years of relevant work experience in Social Media Marketing
- Analytical, yet creative
- Know the ins and outs of most social media channels
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, in particular in written short copy
- Great affinity towards technology
- Fluent in German and English
Our office culture is centered around curiosity, playing with new ideas, and pushing boundaries. It is a place to experiment – so we are most interested in candidates (m/f) who are passionate about learning. Candidates (m/f) must also be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with challenging and, at times, demanding team. There are many benefits in joining the team: We offer a fixed position, competitive salary, and training opportunities. In addition, we offer relocation packages and work sponsorship for worldwide candidates (m/f) to join our growing team in Munich! We are backed by one of the largest European Internet players – so despite the start-up-atmosphere, we do offer stability. But most important of all: Your contribution will matter every day!
You are interested? Please submit your application including your salary expectations and earliest start date via email.