Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
|With over 300 million registered users and more than 70 games, Bigpoint.com is one of the top international online gaming portals. Employees from over 35 different nations work at the company headquarters in Hamburg (Germany) and at other locations like in Berlin, San Francisco and Paris to develop and publish browser-based games and provide content to large media concerns .
Bigpoint cooperates with high-profile companies like NBC, SyFy, mail.ru, Pro7Sat1, M6, Antena 3 and many others to distribute top core games such as the adventure saga Drakensang Online and the space odyssey Battlestar Galactica Online as well as award winning casual games like the farm simulation Farmerama and the city builder Rising Cities. Bigpoint’s many international awards are proof of our commitment to excellence and their dedication to providing our customers with the best quality available.
|Social Media Manager (m/f)
|The Social Media Manager is responsible for the conception, development and maintenance of Bigpoint’s Social Media Vision, Strategy and Policies across all brands. The position involves creating and delivering both successful and engaging viral campaigns, that maintain a consistency in tone and cultivating a social media referral network. This role involves ensuring that social media is fully integrated into various platforms and services throughout the company, as well as budget responsibilities.Key responsibilities:
- Create and maintain the Social Media Vision and Strategy and ensure its effectiveness.
- Be responsible for the social media budget.
- Coordinate and plan social media campaigns, ensuring user acquisition and monetization.
- Ensure that relevant social media techniques are incorporated into company culture and into all of our products in cooperation with the games teams.
- Assist Product Marketing in conception, definition and implementation of social media projects in upcoming releases.
- Source and manage relationships with external companies regarding social media monitoring and campaign activities.
- Analyze data provided by the Social Media Team to report and present campaign analysis and trends to stakeholders as well as to direct company-wide decisions regarding marketing strategies, and to improve existing strategies and campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate trends in Social Media and the competition to create market-orientated campaigns.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in business, marketing or communications.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media and Viral Marketing, PR and/or advertising.
- Experience in strategy development and implementation.
- Good knowledge of networking platforms and monitoring suites, and their suppliers.
- Excellent interpersonal and strong networking skills.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of and passionate for the gaming industry.
- Innovative and creative spirit.
- Able to work under pressure and flexibly in fast-paced working environment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, fluency in English and ideally in German.
- A fresh, open-minded and international atmosphere
- Space for ideas and initiative
- Teamwork and a clear and short decision-making policy
- Environment conducive to growing challenges and responsibilities