Vollzeit Community Manager (m/f/d) with native German language skills
About the gamigo group
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America. Counting over 350 employees, gamigo is one of the largest German companies in the gaming industry.
gamigo offers more than 30 online games (MMOs), belonging to a variety of different genres. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games. Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Besides its four German locations, the gamigo group also operates in Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Seoul (South-Korea), New York, Redwood City, Austin and Bellevue (USA).
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Community Manager (m/f/d) with native German language skills
- You are responsible for the comprehensive support of an MMORPG with a focus on community management.
- You will develop and implement communication strategies with the Community Management Team and Customer Relationship Management
- Creative writing and communication via all community channels such as forums, social media, chat, or website news areas are an important part of your daily tasks.
- You plan and carry out events and competitions in the game, in the game forums, and on social media
- You will recruit, supervise, and lead a GameMaster and moderator team.
- You are always looking for optimal solutions to ensure a proactive dialogue between the community and the company.
- You proactively promote the commitment of the community and also mediate heated players discussions
- You may, from time to time, assist with answering Customer Support tickets, localization, and QA activities.
- You have a strong affinity for online games (preferably MMORPGs)
- You have professional experience in the social media environment, ideally with experience in community building & management.
- You are eloquent and know how to combine creativity and quality textually – in German and English
- You work structured, independently, keep your nerves even in hectic phases, and always hold all the threads together.
- You are an absolute organizational talent with a “hands-on” mentality and a distinct ability to work in a team – and you always strike the right note with the players and in the team.
- You have high-quality standards and distinct service orientation.
- You know your way around with MS Office programs
- Basic knowledge in image editing and/or website design is an advantage
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages