Vollzeit Conversion Optimization & Site Analyst (m/f)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Considering the ongoing integration with FOOT LOCKER EUROPE we are currently looking for someone to support our eCommerce Business at Foot Locker Europe.com in Recklinghausen within the Digital Content, Customer Experience & Analysis team:
Conversion Optimization & Site Analyst (m/f)
You are responsible for developing new ways to improve customer experience, conversion on the customer facing sites and build sustained site functionality, performance and conversion from its analytics and testing strategy for all FootLockerEurope.com banners including www.footlocker.eu, www.runnerspoint.com, www.siedestep-shoes.com, www.SP24.com. Therefore, you will be placing focus on eliminating any obstacles preventing shoppers from transacting on site including measuring, analysing and testing page, site functionality and cart/checkout performances. You will be working with cross-functional teams to resolve conversion opportunities and serve as an advocate by recommending modifications to maximize traffic, customer satisfaction, conversion and sales generation.
- Site Conversion Optimization
- Identify key site conversion breakdowns and opportunities and provide actionable insights to close those gaps, based on sources such as site feedback, call center feedback, bug reports, site analysis and internal observations.
- Developing and testing new, alternate approaches, or deep dive investigations to find potential conversion rate improvement opportunities.
- Undertake effective A/B testing and MVT (page layouts, new features, user interface & navigation improvements, personalized marketing campaigns and many other testing scenarios) to optimize user experience and behavior while working closely with UX.
- Site Analysis & Customer Experience
- Measure and set baseline for key site performance metrics (conversion rate standards, cart abandonment, etc.) of pages, site functionalities, shopping cart and checkout path to be used to measure improvement progress over time.
- Analyze customer behavior to target revenue generating test campaigns and deliver insights into conversion opportunities for each step in the shopping and purchase funnel flows.
- Analyze and optimize site/page performance and increase clicks, conversions & average order value.
- Report site performance on a weekly and monthly basis through the delivery of key performance indicator reports.
- Deliver online customer analyses, such as: Customer Segmentation, Retention Analysis, Lifetime Value Analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing/ Communications/ Design or relevant degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience with web analytics and/or conversion optimization or relevant experience
- Experience in Retail/ fast moving international commercial companies and B2C experience in online retail is highly desirabl
- Experienced in running A/B, Multi Variant and usability tests. Strategic digital testing (A/B & MVT) background and have experience improving online conversion funnels.
- Experience in web analytics, Excel and testing tools like Google Analytics or Optimizely
- Native-level of German and fluent English both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence across all levels of a complex, culturally diverse matrix organization
- Passion in sports fashion, trends and areas of impacts/ touch points relevant to our consumer group is a strong asset
- Ability to work under time and results pressure, tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- In-depth personal interest in researching/ keeping up to date on e-Com and User Experience topics & trends
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!
Unfortunately, we do not consider any applications via email anymore.
Therefore, please prepare your application documents (motivation letter & CV) in ENGLISH and use our online application form on our website: https://runnerspoint.easycruit.com/vacancy/1342615/86461?iso=de