Vollzeit Events & Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Events & Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Become part of Royal Philips where our ambition is to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2030 and join the exiting journey of Diagnostic Imaging.
As part of Diagnostic Imaging the Business Unit Imaging Components offers a unique opportunity for a Junior Events & Social Media Manager to shape the Business Unit’s growth path in the third party business by delivering flawless events and customer centric Social Media interaction. Which will improve the engagement and relationship with OEM and replacement customers. We look back to an impressive growth path which we aim to continue by doubling our sales. We are a diverse multinational team which works entrepreneurial across the globe.
You are responsible for
All activities connected to our global events and social media activities. You will create brand recognition and improve the customer experience through direct interaction and creating the visual expression of brand. Being an independent brand creates freedom for creativity and alternative ways which are sometimes difficult but highly rewarding.
- Is planning and coordinating global events within the given briefing (Goal, time and budget) in alignment with the global MarCom & Digital Manager e.g. international tradeshows
- Coordinates and organizes the presentation of products and services on exhibitions
- Create standardized event processes and identifies improvement opportunities and translates that into new best practices
- Consistently use process, tools and standards to outsource and track event delivery through 3rd parties e.g. Booth builder,
- Ensure Brand consistency and delivery in all investments
- Formulates KPI measurements (qualitative and quantitative) to judge effectiveness of the events and ensure adherence for all types of events
- Drives full pre-during-post events activities in complex, multi-language, multi-cultural environment globally (eg. US, China, EU)
- Manage external relationships (vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively to ensure maximizing opportunities and effectiveness e.g. Negotiates and balances services vs. cost of outside vendors
- End to end ownership of social media channels across Facebook, WeChat and LinkedIn, including creation and execution of content to drive followers’ growth and engagement
- Plan, manage and execute the overall social activities across markets and channels
- Create, implement, and roll out attention grabbing social media content
- Oversee community management and leverage best-practices
- Define and create monthly social media KPI tracking plus competitive reports, derive learnings and propose improvement actions
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and execute first-class social media concepts which foster our campaigns and events
You are a part of
You will be part of the Business Unit Imaging Components marketing team that is responsible for Upstream Marketing and New Product Development and Launch of our components proposition as well as Downstream Marketing, Digital and Communication. This position is based in Hamburg, Germany and you will report to the Head of Marketing and Business Development and will work hand in hand with the Global Marcom and Digital Manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Marketing or equivalent with excellent academic track record.
- At least initial experience in an international business environment in marketing , Marcom or event management ideally in a high tech environment and B2B environment
- Professional with a comprehensive understanding of events marketing and social media management
- Frequently interacts with supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Fluency in both German and English written and spoken
- Be a meticulous planner and able to execute within tight timeframes and budgets
- Capable of multi-tasking and coordinating multiple events and projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and being generally a good communicator
- A highly collaborative team player who is flexible, reliable, highly organized and able to handle projects independently
In return, we offer you
A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)