Vollzeit International Digital / Social Media Brand Manager (f/m)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
With over 200 million visits in its 1700 perfumery stores, Douglas Perfumery with the International Headquarters in Düsseldorf is the European market leader in retail cosmetics. Known for its excellent consumer advice and a top-class product portfolio, Douglas offers an exciting work environment with demanding targets for future growth.
You will find yourself in a dynamic and flexible yet fun work environment related to beauty and lifestyle topics. You will receive responsibility for your assigned tasks at a very early stage. Individual career support and trainings are an integrated part of your future development, as well as ongoing feedback and reviews.
In order to support its growth strategy, the headquarters in Düsseldorf is looking for a talented
International Digital / Social Media Brand Manager (f/m)
The International Digital Brand Manager reports directly to the Senior International Brand Manager in the Douglas Headquarters in Düsseldorf and owns an important role within the International Marketing Team driving the international (digital) marketing strategy and execution to be rolled out in its 19 countries
- Create an innovative and best-in-class international digital strategy – directly linked to the overall marketing strategy with strong consumer and social media focus
- Derive from strategy a strategically strong and creative yearly international promotion plan with strong digital focus
- Share digital expertise with and be consultant to the international brand team for strategic brand promotions as well as content marketing
- Take strong ownership in assigned projects, ensuring close and effective cooperation with other departments (social media, online marketing and CRM) and all 19 countries
- Support smooth implementation and execution of assigned projects in the key countries
- Observe and report market and beauty trends with strong competitor benchmarking and derive recommendations for future promotions and strategies from it
- Budget planning and responsibility
The ideal candidate is a marketer with first professional experience in digital marketing or brand management who has a high degree of international mind-set and wishes to work both in a strategic and creative environment. We are looking for a highly motivated and interested talent who has the ability to combine an innovative and flexible way of thinking with an entrepreneurial execution. Confident and convincing, he/she enjoys working with the marketing teams of our 19 countries in English and the closely linked departments CRM, social media and online marketing. He/she is very curious and highly informed about the beauty industry, monitors all ongoing trends and is extremely digitally savvy.
- Very good bachelor or master university degree in business or economics, ideally majoring in Marketing
- First professional experience in marketing, content/digital marketing or brand management in a work environment closely related to beauty, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, luxury goods or retail
- Above average feeling for digital and social media trends and a high passion for the beauty industry
- Well-structured way of working paired with a target-oriented, hands-on mentality
- Ability to communicate effectively across multi-functional teams with an intercultural mind-set
- 100% fluent in speech and writing in English and German language. Ideally foreign experience from a stay in an English-speaking country lasting several months
- Fast availability