Homeoffice International Social Media Manager (f/m/d) (Czech/Slovak)
Who we are
We operate Kaufland.de: Several thousand sellers and millions of products make us one of the fastest growing online marketplaces. Our work is characterised by a dynamic corporate culture, with a start-up mentality and the opportunities offered by a large corporation in the background. We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team. Whether as an intern or an executive: We take every idea seriously, because we want to work together in shaping the future of e-commerce!
We love flexibility! We offer you the best environment to work in a flexible and focused way: You decide whether you want to work in our office in Cologne // Darmstadt // Düsseldorf while at the same time having the opportunity to work remotely (Germany). We want to offer you the most attractive workplace in e-commerce and a maximum of flexibility for your personal work-life balance.
As marketing managers, we always focus on our target group and current market developments. Whether through channels such as social media and display or in the creation of newsletter campaigns – we use a variety of methods to strengthen our brand.
Your tasks – this is what awaits you in detail
- You will be responsible for planning original content especially on our czech and slovak social media channels (mainly Facebook and Instagram)
- The strategic development and expansion of the international social media communication of the online-marketplace is just as much a part of your tasks as the implementation of social commerce
- You will coordinate closely with internal teams such as local marketing, translators, graphic designers, direct sales and marketplace management
- You will control the success of our strategy using suitable KPI and independently take initiative for optimization
Your profile – this is what we expect from you
- You have completed your studies in economics, media, communication or humanities very well
- You have previous professional experience and have successfully worked on projects related to social media, ideally in a medium-sized company or corporate environment
- You are confident in the use of the common social networks
- You have high quality standards, a good strategic understanding, creative thinking, and a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in Czech or Slovak and English (written and spoken)
What we offer
- Create your own work-life! We offer you the best possible flexibility in terms of working hours and location
- An international and appreciative working environment with a view beyond one’s own nose
- The future is digital – Develop the e-commerce of the future with us and work on a product with millions of users
- Power meets dynamic – flat hierarchies and start-up mentality meet the power of a big corporate group and offers you an agile and secure working environment at the same time
- Free choice of hardware – whether Mac or Lenovo, it’s your decision
- We are team players – our strong bond extends beyond our own team: we stay connected thanks to our many internal offerings, such as our digital onboarding program, our all-hands meetings and regular team and company events
- Top conditions at the Urban Sports Club for fitness, team sports, yoga and more
Why are you the perfect fit for this position? Don’t bother with cover letters – we’re interested in facts and figures!
Your contact person: Lorena Esser
Kaufland e-commerce Services GmbH