Praktikum Internship in Social Media and Online Marketing
Welcome to Bosch
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Limited
Working hours: Full-Time
Joblocation: Wernau (Neckar)
- Help shape the future: Become part of our team and support us in the analysis and regular audit of Bosch Thermotechnology websites worldwide.
- Observe, and think ahead: You support a worldwide central website project.
- Take responsibility: You monitoring social media activities of Bosch Thermotechnology and support countries and brands in social media topics.
- Implement holistically: You are responsible for the preparation and maintenance of central microsite projects. You prepare social media and website editorial plans and guidelines.
- Experience cooperation: The coordination of international customer requests in regards of our central media database and the cooperation with external service providers are part of your field of responsibility.
- Education: Studies in the field of business informatics, marketing or media science, E-Business or IT/Information management
- Personality: Initiative and creative
- Working Practice: Independent and responsible
- Experience and Knowledge: Experience in Web 2.0 and new media and proficient with MS-Office tools
- Languages: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Contact & Additional information
Start: According to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Christina Bartkowiak (Business Department)
+49 7153 3062 307